The Worst of 2006 video games
1. 25 to Life (Eidos, for the Xbox, PS2) -- The only way an urban gangsta can escape to a better life is by killing hundreds of cops. The goriest, most reprehensible of the street crime sagas trying to rip off "Grand Theft Auto."
2. Torino 2006 (2K Sports, for the Xbox, PS2) -- Fifteen winter games, all made crushingly dull by this half-hearted attempt to cash in on Olympic fever. Designers, you have three years to create a decent curling simulation before the Vancouver games.
3. Jaws Unleashed (Majesco, for the Xbox, PS2) -- Glitchy graphics, unnecessarily complicated controls and stupid missions take all the fun out of swimming around and chomping on innocent humans.
4. Bomberman Act: Zero (Konami, for the Xbox 360) -- That misplaced colon in the title was indicative of this slipshod production, which turned a colorful, lively party game into a morbid, unplayable mess.
5. Superman Returns (Electronic Arts, for the Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2) -- The 1999 "Superman 64" is often called the worst video game ever. "Superman Returns" is a little better.