Solar-powered LG E730 OPTIMUS Sol smartphone, 3.8-inch AMOLED display
Elena Vnorovscaia / Chişinău / Moldova.ORG / -- LG Electronics continues to please its consumers. This time manufacturer presents a new concept smartphone, the solar-powered Optimus Sol.
Yes, new Android 2.3.3 phone has a solar charger which will let your device to work longer. The LG E730 OPTIMUS Sol features a 3.8-inch AMOLED display and quite a powerful for phone 1GHz processor.
The solar panel of the Optimus Sol E730 is integrated into the back cover of the device. The smartphone will be available in black, white and silver colors.
The display according to the LG has a two-fold advanced reflection rate compared to standard AMOLED displays, and reduces image quality degradation.
Specifications and Features:
- Support communications standards: 3G UMTS / HSPA (7.2/2.9 Mbps) 900/2100 MHz; GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 122.5 h62, 5h9, 8 mm
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8255, 1 GHz
- Platform: Android 2.3, Optimus UI 2.0
- Display: 3.8 inch, Ultra AMOLED, WVGA resolution
- Camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus; VGA for video telephony
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 2 GB ROM e-MMC, 150 MB available user slot for microSD memory card (2GB card included)
- Built-in FM-radio
- Communications: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v3.0, USB 2.0 HS, A-GPS, DLNA, 2.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1500 mA / h
Shipping and pricing details:
Reportedly the LG Optimus Sol will arrive first in Europe and then in Central and South America. Some source claims that the LG product will be added to the Vodafone lineup. The smartphone is considered as a middle-range one and will cost aprox. €299 ($424).