New tablet of German quality, the Wortmann 10-inch Terra Pad 1080 (PHOTO)
Elena Vnorovscaia / Chişinău / Moldova.ORG / -- German computer manufacturer, Wortmann AG has revealed its new tablet, the 10-inch Terra Pad 1080 tablet PC based around Intel's Oak Trail platform which is powered by the 1.5 GHz Atom Z670 processor and runs Genuine Microsoft ® Windows 7 Professional (32bit).
Fan-free slate features a sturdy aluminum frame construction and is thus extremely robust, quiet and offers run times up to 15 hours.
- Display - LED-backlit, 10" (1024 x 600) multi-touch, 16:9
- Size - 264 x 170 x 15 mm
- Weight - 930 grams
- Camera - 1.3-megapixel front-facing
- CPU - Intel® Atom™ Z670, (512K Cache, 1.50 GHz)
- Intel® SM35 Express Chipset
- Integrated graphics - Intel® GMA 600
- RAM - 2GB DDR2 (max. 2 GB)
- 32 GB SSD S-ATA mSATA (Mini PCIe)
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UMTS (HUAWEI EM770W), 2x USB 2.0, HDMI, Micro SD Card Reader,
- SIM Card Slot, 3.5 mm Minijack, DC-In, Bluetooth (3.0 + EDR technology)
- Battery - Polymer Li-Ion 52Whr
- Software - MS Office Starter 2010*, Kaspersky Internet Security OEM (90 Tage TRIAL), MS Windows Live
The Terra Pad 1080 is backed by a two-year warranty and costs €749 ($1017).