First dust/waterproof tablet – Fujitsu Arrows Tab aka F-01D
Elena Vnorovscaia / Chişinău / Moldova.ORG / -- Rainy day – what can be better for spending some time outdoors with working, playing or just chatting using your tablet? Don’t be surprised, because it is not a joke.
Soon Japan tab users who prefer an active lifestyle will be able to challenge their Fujitsu devices in field conditions. The thing is that Fujitsu has announced the release of new rugged android tablet which will also be waterproof. The Arrows Tab (aka F-01D). The tablet is the first one both dust and water resistible and features LTE connectivity.
Specs and features:
- Size- 262 x 181 x 11.5 mm,
- Weight - 599 grams,
- Display - 10.1-inch capacitive (1280 x 800) touchscreen,
- Processor - 1 GHz dual-core (Texas Instruments OMAP 4430),
- RAM – 1GB,
- OS - Android 3.1
- HDD – 16GB
- Camera - rear-facing 5MP camera, front-facing 1.3MP camera,
- GPS, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, micro SD card slot
- LTE connectivity.
Japanese mobile network operator NTT DoCoMo will release the rugged device this September. No pricing details are available.